AC tomorrow. And then I'll be free. Need to mug real hard after that. Time pass so quickly. I'm gonna be 16 in like about 2 more weeks? Yeah.
And sorry if i appear moody these days. I'm not in a good mood at all so ya. Just don't be offended. And that same old feeling is coming back again. I can sense it. Damn. Right. Nothing much to say la. Its the same old things everyday. Don't think will be blogging that often cause I'm always updating the same shit. Yup. Bye.
I seemed to be secluding myself from people these days. But I don't mind it at all. Being alone won't make you a hypocrite, to me that is. And I won't have to delude myself or others. Lastly, all the stuffs about friends=BULLSHIT. Yeah, total bullshit. I'm not buying all the crap about it. 2007 please come quickly.
I'm physically and mentally tired, I really need a break.